Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Problem with Linkpoint API

I tried a test purchase of a gift certificate on one of mysites configure with the linkpoint api.

The check out process proceeded as I would expect, I added the gift certificate to my cart, clicked checkout, selected credit card and entered my card info. Once the process appear to be completed, I received the default thank you for your order.

Now here's where it gets sticky. The order appeared in my shop's admin page, however, the customer never received their confirmation email abouth their order, no was the credit card procesed, the funds never appear in my back account, now where the funds deducted from the credit card I had used.

I was able to force the order through its stages from pending to processing, all the way through uppdated. My test customer which is my wife shows the $5 gift certificate being avaiable to her when she goes to complete another checkout.

Does anyone have any ideas of what happened, I believed I test the linkpoint properly, but I'm not sure.

When I tested the link point for sucess, I set the mode and after a while, I saw it said success. When I tried testing a failed transaction using that method, never got a success.
    Did I test properly? Do I need to place it in test mode and place an order and pay with credit card?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Problem with Linkpoint API

pleae mke sure that you only have the linkpoint module turned on and not the stock cc module
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinpa1969 View Post
    pleae mke sure that you only have the linkpoint module turned on and not the stock cc module
    Thanks Merlin, I did have both the link point and stock cc modules enabled, I disabled the stock credit card module. DO i need to do anything on the linkpoint central admin area?

I can I test the link point api properly now that I disabled the stock redit card module?

Plugin Contributions

I just tried a test trnsaction using the linkpoint api and got the following message and was returned to step 2 of the check out process.

What is wrong?

Plugin Contributions

Sorry forgot the error message:

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are presently unable to contact the Credit Card company for authorization. Please contact the Store Owner for payment alternatives.

What's wrong?

Plugin Contributions

did you upload you .pem file from linkpoint?
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Does your server have CURL support compiled into PHP?
    Is port 1129 open on your hosting company's firewall? It needs to be open bidirectionally in order to send/receive transaction data.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Merlin and DrByte. No, I don't believe I've upladed the .pem file from Linksys. I was on the linkPoint Central ite and didn't see anthing about it.

DrByte, I'm not sure if I have th ecurl module compiled into php, I'll need to confirm my host provider whether port 1129 is open.

If there is anything else I need to look at or configure either on my site or the linkpint central site, please let me know.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Merlin, I got my .prm file from Linkpoint nad placed it on my server and tested OK.

Thanks for the help.

Plugin Contributions

Hello.

Can you please advise me were to upload the .pem file for the Linkpoint API

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast