Page 118 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1315
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

Fresh install of ZC 1.5.7d, php 7.4.33, MySQL 10.6.16, Linux hosted, ZCA Bootstrap 3.6.3.

I have been trying to set up the bootstrap footer using EZ Pages with Chapters and TOC as described in earlier posts in this forum, bu have been unable to achieve the outcome I'm after, which is similar to the attached screen capture. As a test I created 3 EZ Pages - Links as the top level of Chapter 1, then Home (with an internal url), then Featured. I expected to see Links as the column heading, with the other 2 entries below it, but this is not what happens. What I get is one entry (Links) in the footer. When I click on this I'm taken to a new page (https://mysite/index.php?main_page=page&id=2&chapter=1) which shows the other 2 entries only if they have no internal url associated with them.

What am I missing ? Any help greatly appreciated.

Name:  footer-example.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  4.4 KB

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by donw View Post
    Fresh install of ZC 1.5.7d, php 7.4.33, MySQL 10.6.16, Linux hosted, ZCA Bootstrap 3.6.3.

I have been trying to set up the bootstrap footer using EZ Pages with Chapters and TOC as described in earlier posts in this forum, bu have been unable to achieve the outcome I'm after, which is similar to the attached screen capture. As a test I created 3 EZ Pages - Links as the top level of Chapter 1, then Home (with an internal url), then Featured. I expected to see Links as the column heading, with the other 2 entries below it, but this is not what happens. What I get is one entry (Links) in the footer. When I click on this I'm taken to a new page (https://mysite/index.php?main_page=page&id=2&chapter=1) which shows the other 2 entries only if they have no internal url associated with them.

What am I missing ? Any help greatly appreciated.

Name:  footer-example.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  4.4 KB
    What you're seeing in that footer-screenshot is, most likely, a site that has integrated the Flexible Footer Menu add-on into their template.

Plugin Contributions

On mobile screen size in header you have on left the menu expand button the other 80% is blank. On the desktop or large tablet you have a shortcut to cart.

Was thinking of having a cart shortcut and a search shortcut v having the added click to drop the menu (which BTW I set to always expanded to reduce clicks) is there a reason not to do something like that?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyV View Post
    On mobile screen size in header you have on left the menu expand button the other 80% is blank. On the desktop or large tablet you have a shortcut to cart.

Was thinking of having a cart shortcut and a search shortcut v having the added click to drop the menu (which BTW I set to always expanded to reduce clicks) is there a reason not to do something like that?
    Can't think of a reason not to; that's why I did on my website!

Plugin Contributions

Cool will dig into that thought there might be some logics there making them problematic v bootstrap

Plugin Contributions

Possibly interesting to some: I had a client who insisted that the nav bar should be right aligned, not left aligned (so the links are at the right hand side of the nav bar). Here's how you do it:

Modify includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_header.php and change

<div class="collapse navbar-collapse" id="navbarSupportedContent">

to

<div class="collapse navbar-collapse justify-content-end" id="navbarSupportedContent">

(You could of course also do this in your stylesheet or site specific styles file.)
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Support
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Guys, I upgraded the bootstrap template from 3.6.2 to 3.6.3,(php 7.4.33, Mysql 5.7.31 ZC 1.5.7d) and I get a lot of errors in the logs such the ones shown below. I would assume that something went wrong in the installation. Any advice is welcome.

[08-Mar-2024 15:41:51 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=products_all&disp_order=1&page=13, IP address:
    #1 require(/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_products_all_default.php) called at [/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php:216]
    #2 require(/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant FILENAME_SEARCH_RESULT - assumed 'FILENAME_SEARCH_RESULT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_products_all_default.php on line 22.

[08-Mar-2024 15:41:51 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=products_all&disp_order=1&page=13, IP address:
    #1 require(/includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_products_all_default.php) called at [/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php:216]
    #2 require(/includes/templates/bootstrap/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant TEXT_SHOW - assumed 'TEXT_SHOW' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_products_all_default.php on line 23.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Georgecy View Post
    Hi Guys, I upgraded the bootstrap template from 3.6.2 to 3.6.3,(php 7.4.33, Mysql 5.7.31 ZC 1.5.7d) and I get a lot of errors in the logs such the ones shown below. I would assume that something went wrong in the installation. Any advice is welcome.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant FILENAME_SEARCH_RESULT - assumed 'FILENAME_SEARCH_RESULT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_products_all_default.php on line 22.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant TEXT_SHOW - assumed 'TEXT_SHOW' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_products_all_default.php on line 23.
    Crud, that's why I've been dropping support for Zen Cart versions prior to 1.5.8. As a work-around, you can change Configuration :: Product Listing :: Include Product Listing Alpha Sorter Dropdown to false until such time as I get that section updated for zc157 compatibility.

See this GitHub issue for tracking: https://github.com/lat9/ZCA-Bootstra...ate/issues/333

Plugin Contributions

See this GitHub commit for the required changes: https://github.com/lat9/ZCA-Bootstra...307b66fb960872

That'll be included in v3.6.4 of the template.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    See this GitHub commit for the required changes: https://github.com/lat9/ZCA-Bootstra...307b66fb960872

That'll be included in v3.6.4 of the template.
    Please note that the change to tpl_products_all_default.php should look like this; I was missing a closing parenthesis in that commit:
    Code:
        echo zen_draw_form('filter', zen_href_link((defined('FILENAME_SEARCH_RESULT') ? FILENAME_SEARCH_RESULT : FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH_RESULT)), 'get', 'class="form-inline"');