Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square WebPay

Quote Originally Posted by BigB View Post
    Screenshot of the hang at Step 2 of 3...
    Have you tried putting a real credit card number in there?

It won't charge it if you don't go past step 3.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by royaldave View Post

If that was the case the plugin should and would give a error and if not the API would return an error so either way the end user would know if it was that.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by OJ_SIMON View Post
    If that was the case the plugin should and would give a error and if not the API would return an error so either way the end user would know if it was that.
    but you only get to see API errors (if not show to screen) either in you dashboard or in web browser developer tools kit. both of which the OP has been asked to look in and has not reported there is any issues in either else we would of been able to advise a solution.

Plugin Contributions

can you see any entries in your square dashboard showing API calls maybe in a api log or error log under developer (I'm not sure in square as I delete my account with them). would be where I would start. then reach out to square and if they are anything like Stripe are they can tell you what's going on.
    I'll poke around and see what I can find in square dashboard... thank you for that tip. most appreciated
    another interesting issue has also developed with this ZC 1.5.8 install... I'm able to login to the admin on Brave browser but not on FireFox I was in there a day ago on FireFox without any problem but now.... the correct credentials are being used but keeps saying my user name and/or password is incorrect... go figure...

Plugin Contributions

I'll poke around and see what I can find in square dashboard... thank you for that tip. most appreciated
    another interesting issue has also developed with this ZC 1.5.8 install... I'm able to login to the admin on Brave browser but not on FireFox I was in there a day ago on FireFox without any problem but now.... the correct credentials are being used but keeps saying my user name and/or password is incorrect... go figure...
    Has your host changed any server settings since all these issue have come up?
    Correct me if I'm wrong your site is "live" right?

Plugin Contributions

if you want PM me a url with a test customer account login details (I will not make a new customer account) and a test product then I'll have a look for you. from the front end only.

Plugin Contributions

one question have you got debug settings in the admin square plugin set to "Log Always and Email on Failures" and if so and that is not given any errors then it sounds like a API error, have you a space at the beginning and or the end of one or more of your keys in the plugin!

Plugin Contributions

one question have you got debug settings in the admin square plugin set to "Log Always and Email on Failures" and if so and that is not given any errors then it sounds like a API error, have you a space at the beginning and or the end of one or more of your keys in the plugin!
    The only server change was a recent upgrade to PHP 8.0... I have no errors in API logs over at Square... I'll make sure I have debug settings configured in Zen admin... PM sent

Plugin Contributions

The only server change was a recent upgrade to PHP 8.0... I have no errors in API logs over at Square... I'll make sure I have debug settings configured in Zen admin... PM sent
    when i tried to make a sale I the same happened and when i looked with dev tools it seem you are getting a 400 API error see PM sent to you.

one other thing I did spot and that's dev tool show same multiple of the same within the name column within network tab. (I'm not sure if this maybe a issue and one of them at lest is a square item. but someone else maybe better on this.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by royaldave View Post

Indeed... I'm using the faux CC info Square provides for sandbox mode transactions... checkout just keeps getting stuck at Step 2... Nothing is getting over to Square... I have no info reaching the API so, no info in the logs on Square's end..

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475